Friday, December 26, 2008

No more turkey


Had a good time taking my woman out for steaks at Ted's (although I really don't agree with his worldview). Food was good and the company was better. We had a good talk about the future (kids, marriage, grand-kids, boat-living, retirement etc) and what each will be doing. I think the military has prepared both of us to live life as nomads. We both get antsy if we stay in one place for to long.

Pondering on these things I know God has prepared both of us to travel but I am still not sure where and why...sure I believe he wants us to spread the "Good News" but not sure in what capacity. Do we minister to those around us, or to misssionaries, or to people in foreign lands, or all of the above...that I am not sure of but I do know this....its going to be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment